As we’ve discussed in our Copper Chef Recipes: Salmon post, salmon (also known as the “king of fish,”) is extremely healthy for you! It’s packed with important nutrients including protein, niacin, thiamine, selenium, potassium, folate; various vitamins; and omega fatty acids. One of the healthiest ways to prepare salmon is steaming it, partly because this method does not call for any butter or oil. As an added bonus, steaming accentuates the fresh flavors of the ingredients.
Copper Chef Servings for this Recipe: TWO
2- 6 oz Salmon Filets
4 slices of lemon
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 cup white wine
2 cups water
1 tbsp peppercorns
2 bay leaves
Bring to a boil
Cover 4 minutes on high
- Add all the ingredients from the Steaming Liquid in to the Copper Chef Pan.
- Place the steaming rack into the Copper Chef Pan. Place the lemons on the pan.
- Lay the salmon over the lemons season with salt and pepper
- Place the pan on the stove, High heat. Cover with lid
- Once the water comes to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes
- Then turn off heat and remove salmon fillets from the Copper Chef Pan with a spatula.
- Serve over steamed broccolini.
Find out how you can order your very own Copper Chef Pan today and watch the Copper Chef: Steamed Salmon recipe video below: