Salmon are intelligent fish known as “anadromous,” that is they are born in fresh water then spend a large portion of their lives in the open sea only to swim back home to fresh water in order to reproduce.
The flesh of salmon is typically pink, but it can range from red to orange. Cuts and fillet sizes vary depending on the various types of salmon species. Salmon contains omega-3 fats which can help your heart, joints, brain functions, and general wellbeing.
Copper Chef Servings for this Recipe: FOUR
2 pounds of salmon (with skin)
2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
3 tablespoons white wine
1 yellow squash
Asparagus (as desired)
Salt & Pepper (as desired)
- Preheat the Copper Chef pan for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the yellow squash and asparagus around the sides of the pan.
- Add sweet chili sauce and wine.
- Place the lid on the Copper Chef pan.
- Cook on medium heat until desired doneness or about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.